Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #2

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
1. Grab your currently read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share 2 or so teaser sentences from somewhere on that page.
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
4. Share the title and author of the book so others can easily add the book to their TBR list, if they want.


Black City
Elizabeth Richards

"Down the center of my chest is my scar, but it's no the eyesore I always thought it to be. Somehow it makes me look beautiful, powerful, like I'm a mighty warrior. I sit down, unable to take it all in. Is this how Ash really sees me?

I stare at the portrait, dumbfounded. And I swear, the more I study it, the more the painting seems to throb like the beat of an untamed heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment