Tuesday, November 6, 2012

YA Love!

I love YA books! While my favorite series (Warriors) is considered children's, I find that I enjoy more YA books. Adult has never really done it for me either.

My favorite series in YA is debatable. I have a hard time choosing, as none of them have a certain distinguish from the other. I either love them or I hate them.

If I had to choose, I'd say Harry Potter. Who can go wrong with that? I've read them all over 10 times. I'm not tired of them yet!

In relation to this love, I'm sure you guys love YA too. There is a giveaway that Beth Revis, author of the outstanding Across the Universe, is hosting. She is giving away a whopping 50 books, all of them signed! If that's not the chance of a lifetime, I don't know what is!
Enter under the page break.


Go sign up!  

No comments:

Post a Comment