Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesday! (3)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading (click the banner to be redirected). Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
1. Grab your currently read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share 2 or so teaser sentences from somewhere on that page.
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
4. Share the title and author of the book so others can easily add the book to their TBR list, if they want.

Falling Kingdoms
Morgan Rhodes

"You're not just any girl; you're the princess. It's my sole duty now to protect you. So wherever you run off to, you can be certain of one very important thing."

She waited, her breath catching at the intense way the handsome young guard watched her. "And what's that?"

When he smiled, the look was equally menacing and enticing. "I will find you."

-page 93, Falling Kingdoms


2 comments:

  1. I added it to my reading list; it looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read a review of this book on another blog and had to add it to my TBR pile. : )

    ReplyDelete