Monday, May 11, 2015

[Bout of Books] Challenge Questions

1. How do you organize your shelves?
My shelves are organized by series and, to a lesser extent, author. They are quite messy and cramped at the moment, unfortunately. Not much I can do, since I ran out of space.

2. What is one of your favorite books that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
I don't know if I have an answer for this. I suppose A Catcher in the Rye is one of my favorites, but I'm not sure that classic books aren't one of my favorite genres. I don't have enough experience with them to know. But for now, this can be my answer. 

3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
Welllll, let me see. Everyday by David Levithan! I seriously loved this book for the tone and personality put into it. The ending let me down a bit, but everything leading up to it was gold.

4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
Probably Throne of Glass! The hype surrounding it kinda scares me, so my expectations are high.

5. What book do you recommend the most?
The most? Probably East by Edith Pattou. It has a soft spot in my heart and I have read it multiple times. It's light in tone with nothing too hard to understand. It's very whimsical, as it should be for a fairytale retelling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment