Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Leap Frog Follow Hop

Leap Frog Follow Hop

~Make a post! Easy right? Answer the weekly question, grab our button, and copy the code for the linky list we have posted.
~Get the post URL, copy it, and enter the linky list.
~The point of the meme is "leap frog" so it is a requirement to follow the person in front of you on the list! Not everyone, but the person directly before you. (And the hosts!)
~Leave a comment on the post of whomever you follow, talking about the question and telling them you followed. (So they can follow you back!)
~After you do the mandatory follows, you can then go around and comment/follow on anyone on the list!
~This runs for the ENTIRE week, meaning you have the entire week to go around and follow/enter.
~Follow anyone who follows you back! Even if it's later in the week!

The Question:

If you could be best friends with any character from any book who would it be and why?

The Answer:
I would want to be friends with Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. She is very intelligent and passionate about the things she loves. She is also very dependable. I would want to have a friend like that.

5 comments:

  1. This Leap Frog Follow Hop looks like a good idea! I've just started my blog and need more followers. I like your blog, and am a google follower now. I would appreciate if you check out my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://www.abookishescape.com

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do it too! =) Just click the banner to sign up.
      Thank you for following. I followed back. I hope the best for you blog. I just started not to long ago as well.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for joining up this week, Ivy! :) Hermione seems to be a popular choice this week! She would be a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Bookish Escape has passed on the Liebster Award to you as one of our favorite new blogs that deserves to be noticed. Here's the link to the information if you'd like to participate:


    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi New follower from the leap frog hop. My answer was Scout Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird. She's a tomboy like me and isn't afraid to speak her mind.

    Lisa from I Feel So Unnecessary

    ReplyDelete