The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you;
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
Thanks do much to A Bookish Escape for nominating me for the this award! It really means a lot to me. =)
11 Random Things About Myself
1. I love nail polish! I have a big collection.
2. I also collect Japanese stuff, like sake cups and music boxes.
3. Pokemon is something dear to me.
4. I hate sports: doing them and watching them.
5. There is nothing worse than the cold.
6. Sometimes I sing in the shower.
7. I really like video games, especially RPGs.
8. Even so, I have barely ever completed a game to the end.
9. Writing is another passion of mine, but one I don't participate in as often as I'd like to.
10. I wish I had more time for reading.
11. I'm from Florida! ♥ But I don't live there anymore...
11 Questions from my Nominator
1. Why did you start book blogging?
I love to read and I wanted to participate with others and share my thoughts.
2. What is your favorite book genre?
Fantasy, hands down!
3. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
I just thought about it for a while. There is nothing special about it.
4. What are your top 3 favorite book blogs?
Hm, I really love Danasqaure, Pure Imagination, and The Bookshelves. But there are plenty more.
5. Who is your favorite author?
A tie between Edith Pattou and Julie Kagawa.
6. What do you love about book blogging?
I love that others can share their thoughts with me, and I can share mine with them. The book blogging community is one of the nicest I've ever seen, and I've been through a lot.
7. What do you dislike about book blogging?
I hate the pressure. xD I am not the most adept person when it comes to doing thing on time or on a schedule, so I have a really difficult time when keeping up to date.
8. What is you favorite Meme?
My favorite meme is Stacking the Shelves. Though, I really love to see what others get than share my own haul.
9. What was your favorite book(s) of 2012?
I loved all the books I read in 2012 besides Divergent. To pin one down, how about, Cinder by Melissa Meyer.
10. How did you come up with the theme or design for your blog?
All of my themes are blue, pink, and white/gray. I did not want this to be an exception. I have been through a lot of changes, but I like the current theme the best. It is light and inviting. ♥
11. Are you participating in any reading challenges this year? If so, which ones?
You can check out my challenges here.
1. Backing Books
2. Michelle @ Lipstik & Literature
11 Questions for my Nominee's
1. What are some pet peeves you have when reading a book?
2. What is your favorite genre?
3. Are you participating in any challenges this year?
4. What is your absolute favorite book cover?
5. What is your favorite place to read?
6. Do you like to listen to music when you read?
7. If you could live in one world from a book, which would you choose and why?
8. Do you prefer first or third person Point of View? Why?
9. Why do you enjoy book blogging?
10. Why do you enjoy reading?
11. What is the best book you read in 2012?